Make Your Event a High Flying Success at
The American Helicopter Museum and Education Center
AHMEC offers a unique and flexible venue for your next event- one your guests are sure to remember! Great for birthdays for ages 1 to 101, reunions, fund raisers, corporate trainings, rehearsal dinners, celebrations of all kinds, including weddings and more.
Use one of our preferred caterers or choose your own. Ample free parking and a convenient location make AHMEC the perfect choice for your event.
Over 3,000 square feet of flexible space is available, including a state-of-the-art theater. Other features include wireless internet, PA system, full kitchen and outdoor grounds available for tenting.
Tour guides available. Helicopter rides optional with an additional fee.
Primary Museum Space
*Price Increases with Number of Attendees Due to Space/Movement of Helicopters
Square Feet: 1,500 Fee: $1,200 for four (4) hour rental
Rounds-150 guests - Reception – 200 guests - Theater - 200 guests
Square Feet: 3,300 Fee: $2,000 for four (4) hour rental
Rounds- 325 guests - Reception – 350 guests - Theater - 350 guests
- Nonprofit/Member rates available upon request
- Tents are permitted
- Price includes two hours of set up, one hour of clean up
- A limited number of tables and chairs are available
Square Feet: 1,250 (50 feet x 25 feet)
State-of-the-art, wide screen projection ideal for corporate training and team building events
Rounds -100 guests, Theater – 140 guests - – Reception- 150 guests
Executive Board Room
Square Feet: 385
Boardroom set-up- 15 guests - Classroom- 25 guests
Ideal for corporate meetings, training, and other
Square Feet: 515
Classroom with a sink - 30 guests- Ideal for science classes, meetings
High Bay Area
Square Feet: 4,000 Fee: $1,500 per day
*10% Discount Available if Renting Multiple Spaces
To reserve a date or for further information, please call Robyn Morgan at the Museum, 610-436-9600 x 205.
Items to Note
- A $250.00 nonrefundable deposit is required to book an event.
- The renter and caterer may set up two (2) additional hours before event.
- The renter and caterer are allowed one (1) additional hour to clean after the event.
- Museum is to be cleaned by renter and returned to operating order for the next day of business.
Childrens’ Birthday Parties
A Great Place to Celebrate!
- $250.00 per party and $200.00 for Museum Members.
- Includes a two (2) hour party room rental in our Snack Bar for 30 guests. Additional guests cost $7.00 each for up to 50 attendees total.
- Birthday Party includes an age-appropriate program held in the theater followed by a tour of the Museum.
- Client provides beverages, cake, plates, etc., set-up and clean-up.
- Optional: Gift bags/Party favors -$6.50/child.
Preferred Event Planner
Alexandria Catherine Events: 484-574-6631
Helicopter Ride Provider
- Liberty Aviation: 610-529-1687
- Dutch Country Helicopters: 717-368-4720
- Platinum Helicopter: 609-937-8787
- J. Scott Catering: 610-725-9420
- Jimmy Duffy’s: 610-647-0160
- John Serock Catering: 610-640-2836
- Redhound Grille: 484-318-8047
- Luigi & Giovanni’s: 610-353-4014