A Truly Value Added Partnership
The American Helicopter Museum and Education Center is a thriving organization, whose success and growth can be attributed to careful planning, dedicated volunteers, and adherence to our
mission to preserve, educate and inspire. By joining the American Helicopter Museum & Education Center’s Corporate Membership Program, you will support our valuable mission and be entitled to exclusive Corporate Membership benefits at the following levels.
Please read the membership descriptions and select your desired membership type from the dropdown at the bottom of the page.
- Recognition on Museum’s Donor Wall
- Recognition in all publications and website
- Ten Complimentary Museum Admission Passes
- Subscription to VERTIKA newsletter
- Invitations to Special Events
- All benefits of Airman, plus
- Two Complimentary Family Gift Memberships
- All benefits of Navigator, plus
- Complimentary VIP Tour for 35 People
- All benefits of Pilot, plus
- Ten Complimentary RotorFest Passes
- 1⁄4 Page Advertisement in Vertika newsletter
- All benefits of Flyer, plus
- Four individual Helicopter Rides
- Complimentary use of museum’s party facility with VIP
- Tour for 150 people
The AHM&EC is a non-profit Pennsylvania corporation and contributions are tax-exempt under Section 501©(3) of the IRS Code. Official registration and financial information may be obtained from the PA Dept of State by calling toll-free, with PA, (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Please select your desired membership type from the dropdown below and click the Add to Cart button.